Powerhouse® XL High Performance Door
Delivering the lowest overall cost of ownership of any industrial rubber roll up door ever built, Rytec’s Powerhouse® XL is designed without conventional torsion springs or wear parts, virtually eliminating maintenance. Patent-pending innovations and built-in, state-of-the-art technologies allow the XL to handle the rigors of the heavy equipment industry where up-time is mission critical, even in the world’s most extreme environments.
The Powerhouse® XL large overhead door is ideal for heavy equipment repair & storage, government, parking, manufacturing and warehousing applications, and can be built up to 50′ wide x 35′ high.
- No conventional wear parts and simple preventative maintenance make this door practically maintenance-free.
- Exclusive Dual-Sync™ technology performs flawlessly on nearly any size door and eliminates costly and labor-intensive torsion springs.
- Door design responds dynamically to high pressure wind loads by increasing resistance.
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- Fail-safe electric reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.
- Chain hoist for manual operation.
- 1/4-Inch thick SBR rubber panel
- Self-supporting steel side columns
- Dual-Sync™ motor technology
- Ry-Tension™ system for stronger “dynamic grip” of rubber panel
- Chain-Link™ proximity sensors monitor heavy-duty chain
- Blue or gray EPDM panel material
- Hood and motor cover
- Single or Dual-drive system (dependent on door size)
See the Powerhouse® XL in Action
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.