Automotive Dealership Testimonial
Patented Spiral® Technology
Our Spiral Series doors offer a unique spiral track design that ensures no metal-to-metal contact for ultra-quiet operation. This also guards against wear and tear on the aluminum panel, resulting in minimal maintenance, preserved aesthetics, and longer life.
Proprietary System 4® Controller
Our next generation System 4® and BTA4 remote door controllers provide greater functionality and unprecedented efficiency. Both feature smart technology, constant monitoring, and easy installation.
Rytec high-performance doors offer a full array of safety features to provide safeguards and assure operational standards.
- Rytec SmartSurroundTM Advanced Detection & Alert System
- Advanced3 Light Curtain System
- Pathwatch® and Pathwatch® II Safety Light System
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes
- Electric reversing edge with Ry-Wi® Wireless System
Enhanced Customer Perception
- High-tech design and durable powder-coated finish project modern architectural style
- Variety of colors and options can enhance the dealership image and reinforce the perception of quality
- Smooth operation reduces noise levels for less disruption to customers and technicians
Improved Working Environment
- Air infiltration is minimized with fast opening and closing speeds to help maintain internal temperatures
- Better temperature control consistency attracts highly-skilled auto technicians
- High-speed performance assures efficient movement of vehicles in and out of service bays
Create a WOW Experience for Your Customers
Download your FREE copy of our new Guide, “Doors That Say WOW!”
Doors Designed for the Automotive Industry
The first high-performance Break-Away™ door, engineered to last, take a hit and withstand high winds or negative pressure in virtually any application.
Versatile and durable high-performance rolling door provides unprecedented reliability for numerous interior and exterior applications.
High-performance rigid door offers the same Spiral architectural design, quality construction and unprecedented value for lower speed/lower cycle door openings.
High-performance rigid rolling door with quality construction and architectural style can be used wherever security, aesthetics and reliability are priorities.
Ultra-high-performance rigid rolling door provides full-height vision for added safety, without compromising security. With clear, bronze or grey tinted slats.
Engineered to withstand hurricane-force winds and rain, while providing high performance and security.
High-performance, low-headroom door engineered to withstand hurricane-force winds while providing safety and security.
High-performance rigid rolling door designed with a low profile and low headroom configuration to fit in limited space applications while providing safety and security.
Unique low-headroom track configuration allows for installation within 11-inch clearance space, while providing safety and security.
See How Rytec Doors Help Auto Dealerships
These FAQs take a deeper dive into Rytec’s SmartSurround, including what makes it unique and the problems it solves for auto dealers.
Customizing your high-performance doors with safety and aesthetic options can improve your dealership’s look and functionality to “wow” your customers.
High-performance doors deliver reliable performance. That’s because they’re built for longer life expectancy than conventional doors. Here are 4 examples.