About Rytec University
Rytec Corporation has provided service training classes since 1993. The class is designed for Rytec customers, dealers, installers and contractors. The class covers basics of installation, operation, adjustment and troubleshooting for all Rytec doors. New, existing and previous features, product updates and new products are covered in the class. Students take part in general classroom training as well as hands-on adjustment and troubleshooting sessions.
Classes are held on Thursday and Friday at Rytec Corporation in Jackson, Wisconsin. On Thursday class begins at 8:15 AM and ends at 5:00 PM; Friday class is from 8:15 AM to 3:00 PM. Lunch is provided each day, with several breaks offered as well.
Rytec provides (at no charge):
• Two-day service training course
• All training materials
• Hotel room Wednesday and Thursday night
• Breakfast Thursday and Friday morning at the hotel
• Lunch on Thursday and Friday
• Dinner Thursday Night
People attending the school are responsible for:
• All transportation including air travel to Milwaukee, WI and ground transportation to Rytec (Jackson, WI)
• Car rental due to travel distance between the airport and our facility
• Miscellaneous meals and expenses (if desired).
• Major credit card required by hotel at check-in to cover any extra charges (movies, phone calls, room service, etc)
Register using the online form or download a PDF and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your completed class registration form, you will be emailed a confirmation packet with maps, a list of rental car companies and an itinerary.