Plexline® High-Performance Door
Combining the high performance of composite materials with the benefits of Rytec high-speed doors, the Plexline is designed for high-traffic, interior applications where durability, speed, and visual impact are paramount. The fiberglass composite materials offer strength, long life, and the durability of stainless steel, at a remarkably low price.
- Quick-Set™ repair system allows the operator to reset the door with the push of a button after aligning the bottom bar.
- Corrosion and chemical-resistant side frames are easy to clean and more impact-resistant than stainless steel.
- Direct-drive motor opens the door at up to 50 inches per second for improved traffic flow, productivity and energy conservation.
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.
- 2-ply door panel sections with integrated wind ribs
- Full-width, replaceable vision panel
- Fiberglass composite side frames
- Front and rear full-height brush seals
- Extruded aluminum break-away bottom bar
- Vinyl loop seal on bottom bar
- 3-ply, USDA/FDA-compliant or tear-resistant vinyl door panel
- Composite or aluminum hood and motor cover
- Fiberglass wind ribs
- IP65 Severe-duty motor
- Stainless steel-clad bottom bar
- Vinyl weatherseals
- Optional counterweighted lift-assist system
See the Rytec Plexline® Door in Action
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.