With an estimated 2 billion parking spaces in the United States, competition is driving the need for more efficient and secure parking. Many businesses, including universities, hospitals, airports, and theme parks, can’t function without safe and effective parking. Whether designing or managing parking facilities or residential buildings with secure parking – maintaining security and complete control are critical aspects of a successful operation. We understand this at Rytec and offer a wide variety of high-performance parking garage doors that are built for durability, strength, and long-term security while maintaining the overall structural aesthetic of your parking garage entry. High-speed parking garage doors also match the high-tech feel of automated parking system (APS) garages that are becoming more popular in urban areas.
Check out our high-security commercial parking garage doors below or contact us to discuss your facilities’ needs.
Securing Access & Facility Maintenance
- Spiral series doors offer rigid aluminum double walled slats for security
- Fabric and rubber doors provide excellent separation between areas and from environmental variants
- High-speed, integral rubber weather seals and low maintenance design provide energy efficiency and optimal performance in a variety of conditions
- Backed by Rytec’s comprehensive support, our doors provide quality, reliability, and performance for day in and day out use
Rytec high-performance doors not only provide specialized door application models and aesthetic features, but operational features to serve the needs of any parking facility.
- Rytec SmartSurround® Advanced Detection & Alert System combines artificial intelligence, optical light curtains and high-intensity LED safety lights to detect and monitor traffic and provide visual alerts
- Advanced System 4® Controller that can integrate with door opening security systems
- Safety signaling options to warn when door is opening or closing
- Rytec Connect® remote door monitoring and management system
- Modern, crisp lines and materials coordinate with many types of architectural styles
- Variety of RAL classic or custom match colors help fit the visual appeal of individual structures and buildings
- Fits variety of installation applications including underground, street level, and even free standing structures
Reliability to Count On
- Reliable operation assures smooth, efficient, high-volume continuous traffic flow
- High speed reduces the risk of tailgating and piggybacking or entrance of unauthorized traffic into the facility
- Made with durable materials to withstand changing and harsh weather environments from snow and salt to hurricane winds
Fast and Secure. Reliable Rytec doors deliver the security people expect.
Download the FREE Guide: Safety & Security Start at the Entrance
Want to see our parking structure doors in action? Pearl Communities installed Rytec doors in their parking structures due to our product’s longevity, ease of installation, and high opening speeds which let vehicles breeze through without the need to stop. Just take a look at Pearl’s testimonial video.
The first high-performance Break-Away™ door, engineered to last, take a hit and withstand high winds or negative pressure in virtually any application.
The world’s first Release & Restore™ rubber door built to withstand extreme environments.
Versatile and durable high-performance rolling door provides unprecedented reliability for numerous interior and exterior applications.
High-performance rigid rolling door with quality construction and architectural style can be used wherever security, aesthetics and reliability are priorities.
Spiral® FV® (Full Vision)
Ultra-high-performance rigid rolling door provides full-height vision for added safety, without compromising security. With clear, bronze or grey tinted slats.
Spiral® HZ® (Hurricane Zone)
Engineered to withstand hurricane-force winds and rain, while providing high performance and security.
Enhancing Style & Design in Parking Applications
Download the Free Inspirational Gallery
Can Your Building’s Doors Survive a Hurricane?
Are your commercial building’s doors strong enough to withstand some of nature’s worst weather conditions? Hurricane-rated doors can help.
Frequently Asked Questions: SmartSurround® for Parking Facilities
How does Rytec’s new SmartSurround system improve the safety and security of users of parking facilities? This new article answers common questions.
Architects: How to Future-Proof Your Parking Facility Designs
When it comes to doors for parking structures, what do architects and facility owners look for to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s users?