Sure-Seal® High-Performance Door
With peak speed of up to 100 inches per second and extraordinary insulating capability, the Sure-Seal® high-speed conveyor door keeps operations running smoothly. Designed for non-live-traffic storage facility conveyor door systems, it helps maintain energy efficiency with minimal air infiltration. Within facilities with frequent opening and closing, each cycle helps maintain and control environments – particularly between conveyor operations and storage areas.
The Sure-Seal is the ideal warehouse retrieval door for non-live-traffic interior applications, including cold storage, where speed, low maintenance, and dependability are critical and can be built up to 6′ wide x 13′ high.
- Provides energy efficiency between non-live-traffic environments.
- Engineered to withstand the rigors of a freezer environment, but provide optimal operational & energy efficiency.
- Opening speed up to 100 inches per second to support high cycle facilities with frequent open-and-close cycles.
- Standard I/O expansion board and System 4® programming versatility provide efficient integration capability with ASRS controls.
- Rylon® thermal door panel (R-4 insulated value)
- Self-supporting steel side frames with four fiberglass protrusions
- Thermal breaks integrated throughout the door
- Integrated bottom/edge seal
- Full-height quad brush seals
- Edge-to-edge brush seal at top of door
- Side column heaters
- Overhead blowers
- Break-Away™ bottom bar with reversing edge and Ry-Wi® Wireless System
- Front and rear dual thru-beam photo eyes
- Pathwatch® Safety Light System
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.