Spiral® VT High Performance Door
Engineered for speed – along with high cycles, airflow, visibility, and security – the Spiral® VT ventilated slat door maximizes fresh air and ventilation while reducing pollutants and odors. Innovative perforated slat design allows for airflow and provides security without the need for an additional door. The Spiral VT perforated door is ideal for ventilated parking and security applications.
Spiral VT is backed by a 5-year limited warranty on motor/mechanical components and materials, plus a 2-year limited warranty on electrical components.
The Rytec Spiral® door portfolio includes models certified to withstand winds up to 175 miles per hour. See our hurricane rated doors.
- Perforated, round-hole style slats allow for maximum air flow without compromising building security.
- Increased operational efficiency and traffic flow with opening speeds up to 100 inches per second.
- Counterbalance system, patented spiral design and AC drive reduce wear and increase door longevity, with minimal preventative maintenance.
- Spiral track design features no metal-to-metal contact for remarkably quiet operation.
- SmartSurround® Advanced Detection & Alert System combines optical light curtains to monitor traffic and visual safety lights – all in one.
- Advanced3 Light Curtain Safety System continuously monitors door opening.
- Mechanical brake release lever allows door opening in the event of power failure.
Optional Pre-Wired Premium Package
- Reduces electrical connections by over 90% requiring no need to access System 4 which is mounted in head assembly
- Typical electrical installation – including power supply and activation, can be completed in two hours or less
- Enhanced Aesthetics – minimal conduit and wiring with multiple mounting configurations with smaller compact display unit
- 9-inch, perforated/round-hole style, clear anodized aluminum slats
- Integral weatherseal between the aluminum slats
- Heavy-duty hinge system for door panel assembly
- Durable powder coated steel side frames and head console
- Extension springs in side column
- Hood and motor covers
- Classic RAL and custom color match powder coated finish
- Electric reversing edge with Ry-Wi® Wireless System
- Spiral® Pre-Wired Premium Package (size restrictions)
Benefits & Advantages of the Patented Rytec Spiral High-Performance Doors
Download our free guide outlining what makes the Rytec Spiral Door perfect for any type of application and the wide range of features that can be customized for individual door needs.