Fast-Seal® High Performance Door
The Fast-Seal door was the first high-speed industrial door that could take a hit without suffering damage. The Break-Away™ bottom bar along with the patented System II™ counterbalance and tension system is why the Fast-Seal remains unmatched in the commercial roll-up door industry today. Its dependability and durability keep the Fast-Seal moving and operations flowing with little downtime or maintenance needed.
Ideal for a variety of applications, such as parking, the Fast-Seal is designed for use as an exterior fabric door or for interior applications and can be built up to 35′ wide or 24′ high, up to a maximum door size of 600 square feet.
Fast-Seal is backed by a 5-year limited warranty on motor and 3-ply Rylon™ panel material, plus a 2-year limited warranty on mechanical/electrical components.
Built to withstand pressure and winds using the System II independent counterbalance and tensioning system.
Patented Break-Away bottom bar can be reset in just seconds, without tools.
Standard 3-ply panel comes with a five-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on counterweights and tension springs.
AC drive and counterbalanced door design allow for greater operating speeds, up to 50 inches per second.
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.
- 3-Ply, 85.5 oz, Rylon™ door panel
- Fully bolt-together, reinforced side frames
- Full-height vinyl door seals
- System II independent counterbalance & tensioning system
- Break-Away™ extruded aluminum bottom bar
- Vinyl loop seal on the bottom bar
- 2-Ply Rylon door panel for smaller door opening
- Full-screen door panel
- 17″ x 17″ or 24″ x 24″ replaceable windows or screens
- Wind bars
- Hood cover
- Severe-duty motor
See the Fast-Seal® Door in Action
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.