Pharma-Roll® High Performance Door
The Pharma-Roll door is designed specifically to meet the operational and sanitary requirements of food processing and pharmaceutical applications while maintaining pressure differentials. Innovative engineering means this clean room door provides all the maintenance-saving and efficiency benefits of a high-performance door while allowing for easy wipe-down cleaning.
Ideal for food and beverage operations, food processing and pharmaceutical applications, the Pharma-Roll can be built up to 12′ wide x 12′ high.
- Ensure cleanliness and compliance with full wipe-down of all surfaces.
- Opening speeds up to 50 inches per second improve traffic flow and operational efficiency.
- Direct drive motor and AC drive reduce maintenance and increase door longevity.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.
- Smooth vinyl door panel
- Fully bolt-together, aluminum side frames
- 304 stainless steel removable side frame covers
- Full-height weatherseal for a tight seal
- Dual NEMA 4X thru-beam photo eyes and safety reversing edge
- Stainless clad break-away bottom bar
- 2-ply, 3-ply or USDA-compliant door panel
- Hood and/or motor cover
- Fiberglass wind ribs
See the Pharma-Roll® in Action
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.