Plexline® Clean High Performance Door
The Plexline Clean door combines high speed, a tight seal and composite construction for greater efficiency and compliance even in harsh conditions. Whether for a cGMP application or any environment where corrosion is a concern, the Plexline Clean door provides reliability, a polished appearance, and an alternative to stainless steel at a remarkably low price.
Ideal for pharmaceutical, food and beverage and manufacturing applications, the Plexline Clean can be built up to 16′ wide x 15′ high.
- USDA door components ensure compliance and allow for easy cleaning.
- Easy-to-clean composite material is corrosion-resistant, chemical-resistant and offers comparable aesthetics to stainless steel.
- Quickly contain and separate environments with door opening speeds up to 50 inches per second.
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.
- USDA-compliant door panel sections
- Integrated fiberglass wind ribs
- Full-width, replaceable vision panel
- Fiberglass composite side frames
- Front and rear full-height vinyl seals
- Stainless steel-clad break-away bottom bar
- Vinyl loop seal on bottom bar
- USDA/FDA-compliant door panel is available in blue or white
- Composite hood and motor cover
- IP65 Severe-duty motor
- Optional counterweighted lift-assist system
See the standard Rytec Plexline® Door in Action
Advanced Composites for Advanced Form and Function
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.