Fast-Fold® Pneumatic Door
Running on standard shop air with very few moving parts, the Fast-Fold® Pneumatic door is a classy yet economical alternative to impact doors and strip curtains. The air-operated door offers full-height visibility that ensures awareness on both sides of the opening, and simple controls that ensure dependable operation.
Ideal for cold storage, manufacturing, and warehousing, the Fast-Fold® Pneumatic can be built up to 12′ wide x 12′ high.
- Overlapping Puralon™ panels provide energy efficiency by creating a tight seal and reducing energy loss.
- Opening speeds of up to 72 inches per second offer improved traffic flow with instant access to the full height of the opening.
- Pneumatic cylinders are built to provide years of trouble-free operation.
- Full-height clear PVC panels for maximum visibility.
- Fast horizontal opening speed to clear doorway fast.
- 3/8-Inch Puralon™ Door Panels
- Vertically-Seamed Panel Connections
- Two Pneumatic Cylinders in the Door Head
- 110 Volt, Single-Phase Control Box
- Heat-Sealed Seams for USDA & FDA Applications
See the Fast-Fold® in Action
Low-Profile and Full-Vision Air-Operated Doors with a Distinct ‘Air’ of Dependability
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.