Fast-Fold® Pneumatic Stainless Steel Door
Running on standard shop air with very few moving parts, the Fast-Fold® Pneumatic Stainless Steel door is a classy yet economical alternative to impact doors and strip curtains. The air-operated door features full-height visibility that ensures awareness on both sides of the opening, and simple controls that ensure dependable operation.
With durable and sterile stainless steel construction, the Fast-Fold® Pneumatic Stainless Steel door can be applied in select food processing, pharmaceutical and clean room applications and can be built up to 12′ wide x 12′ high.
- Stainless steel components can withstand harsh chemicals and heavy cleaning.
- High-quality Puralon™ door panels never touch the ground to ensure no contact with contaminants.
- Opening speeds of up to 72 inches per second offer improved traffic flow and better environmental separation.
- Stainless steel pneumatic cylinders are built to provide years of trouble-free operation.
- 3/8-Inch Puralon™ Door Panels
- Vertically-Seamed Panel Connections
- Stainless Steel Head Assembly, Roller Track, Side Frames, and All Other Metal Door Components
- Two Stainless Steel Pneumatic Cylinders in the Door Head
- 110 Volt, Single-Phase Control Box
- Heat-Sealed Seams for USDA & FDA Applications