Spiral® LH®-HZ® High Performance Door
The Spiral LH-HZ (Low Headroom Hurricane Zone) door brings high speed and high security to applications with unique space limitations in high wind velocity hurricane zones. Heavy-duty reinforced hinges and rigid aluminum slats provide the strength required to handle hurricane-force winds. Miami-Dade County, Florida NOA No. 22-0927.11, 11/8/2027. Florida Building Code: FL# 28502.1. Certified to withstand winds up to 175 miles per hour.
Spiral LH-HZ is backed by a 5-year limited warranty on motor/mechanical components and materials, plus a 2-year limited warranty on electrical components.
- Special track design allows a door to fit with as little as 11 inches of clearance.
- Heavy-duty construction allows door to easily withstand pressure as well as large and small missile impact.
- Counterbalance system, patented spiral design and AC drive reduce wear and increase door longevity, with minimal preventative maintenance.
- Double walled aluminum slats, integral rubber weatherseals and heavy-duty hinge system provide solid security.
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- An electric reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.
- Mechanical brake release lever allows door opening in the event of power failure.
- Double-walled insulated 6-inch aluminum slats
- Integral weatherseal between the aluminum slats
- Heavy-duty hinge system for door panel assembly
- Galvanized steel side frames and low-profile track
- Extension springs in side column
- Hood and motor covers
- Classic RAL and custom color match powder coated finish
See the Standard Spiral® HZ® in Action
Engineered to Withstand a Hurricane like the the Spiral® LH®-HZ®
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.