Powerhouse® SD High Performance Door
Heavy-duty construction, high-quality materials and patent-pending innovations have taken the Powerhouse® SD to a completely new level of resilience and performance. Compared to conventional industrial rubber roll-up doors, the Powerhouse® SD is virtually indestructible while offering power, performance and dependability to meet the demands of the world’s most extreme environments.
- Stronger, tougher and sturdier than conventional rubber doors.
- No shear bolts, wear-away parts or field repairs are required after most impacts.
- Direct-drive, variable speed motor and no conventional wear parts extend the life of the door with minimal maintenance.
- Release & Restore™ system allows the panel to release without damage to the panel, side frames or bottom bar, and self-reset in just seconds.
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.
- Chain hoist for manual operation.
- 1/4-Inch thick SBR rubber panel
- Segmented wind locks
- Self-supporting structural steel side columns
- Anodized aluminum bottom bar
- Stay-Fast™ windstops
- Ry-Tension™ system
- Heavy-duty variable-speed direct-drive electric operator
- Blue or gray EPDM panel material
- Hood and motor cover
See the Powerhouse® SD in Action
The World’s First Release & Restore™ High-Speed Rubber Door
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.