Bantam® High Performance Door
The Bantam roll up door is an economical fabric door alternative for high maintenance loading dock doors. The low profile design accommodates most dock applications. Manual operation is standard via a pull-chain hoist, with optional motorized operation. Also when looking for dependable, low maintenance and easy to operate roll up shop doors, look no farther than the Bantam.
Ideal for interior or exterior industrial applications with low to moderate traffic. The manual Bantam can be built up to 10’wide x 10′ high, with a maximum size of 14′ wide x 15′ high for motorized doors.
- Durable components allow for accidental impact and unprecedented quality at an economical price.
- Simple door operation by chain hoist eliminates complicated electrical controls.
- Break-Away™ bottom bar is easily reset without tools, virtually eliminating maintenance.
- Modular panel design allows for easy replacement.
- Quick-Set™ Break-Away™ tabs allow the bottom bar to release in either direction without damaging the door.
- Optional full-width vision panel or 17″ window(s) provides visibility from both sides of the door.
- Fully bolt-together anodized aluminum low profile side columns
- Weatherseals in the side columns and the top of the opening
- Vinyl loop seal on bottom bar
- Vinyl door panel with integral panel connecting ribs
- Extruded aluminum break-away bottom bar
- 2-ply, USDA-compliant or screen materials
- Hood cover, flat or slant
- Aluminum roll and door operator cover
- Full width vision panel or additional 17″ x 17″ windows
- Motorized ready configuration
- Motorized operation complete with a pneumatic reversing edge
- Damp or exterior applications or car wash configuration – consult factory for details