Turbo-Seal® Insulated Door
With an average operational speed of over 101 inches per second and extraordinary insulating capability, the Turbo-Seal® Insulated roll-up door is the definitive solution for cold storage environments. This revolutionary door is built on the proven Turbo-Seal® platform for unmatched reliability and lasting performance.
- Engineered to withstand the rigors of a freezer environment, but provide optimal operational & energy efficiency.
- With opening speed up to 182 inches per second, environmental control and traffic flow are optimized.
- Extremely high-speed operation, self-repairing and unmatched thermal performance ensure reliability.
- Intuitive and Customizable Pathwatch® Safety Light System provides advanced warning to vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes detect movement close to the door and will reverse to the open position.
- A sensitivity-adjustable pneumatic reversing edge reverses door if anything comes in contact with it.
- Ry-Wi® Wireless System eliminates coil cords and provides two-way communication between control box and bottom bar.
- Rylon™ thermal door panel (R-4 insulated value)
- Self-supporting steel side frames with four fiberglass protrusions
- Thermal breaks integrated throughout the door
- Composite Break-Away™ bottom bar
- Integrated bottom/edge seal
- Full-height quad brush seals
- Edge-to-edge brush seal at top of door
- Single Source Transformer
See the Rytec Turbo-Seal® Insulated Door in Action
Simply the World’s Fastest, Most Energy-Efficient Insulated Door
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.
Selecting the Right Cold Storage Door
Download our newly updated 2nd edition FREE Guide: Knock Temperature Differentials Out Cold – with High Performance Doors. You Will Learn the How and Why of: