When you invest in high-performance doors, you get systems and technology that deliver reliable performance all day, every day. That’s because they’re built for longer life expectancy than conventional doors.
Many Rytec fabric doors have been in service for more than a decade – and are still going strong. Here are just four examples:
- A Fast-Seal® door shipped in 1996 has reliably delivered more than 9.3 million cycles
- Two Fast-Fold® doors installed in 2002 have more than 4.8 and 6.4 million cycles, respectively
- A Turbo-Seal® SR door has withstood more than 4 million cycles, and
- Two PredaDoor® NXT® doors at a food processing plant have delivered more than 2.2 million and 2.9 million cycles, respectively.
The Difference Is in the Details
Rytec’s high-performance doors are built with materials that are designed to hold up for millions of cycles:
- They’re engineered to last. They are designed with a limited number of wear parts, which means less maintenance and repair over the life of the door.
- They are built with tough, durable materials, such as puncture-resistant, polymer-impregnated monofilament polyester fabric.
- Quick-Set™ Break-Away™ tabs allow the wireless bottom bar to release in either direction without damaging the door.
- The variable speed AC drives used in Rytec doors provide soft acceleration and deceleration to reduce wear on door parts.
Rytec offers a wide variety of high-performance doors for many types of demanding applications:
The Door That Revolutionized the IndustryThe Fast-Seal® high-performance door was the first high-speed industrial door that could take a hit without suffering damage. The Break-Away™ bottom bar along with the patented System II™ counterbalance and tension system give it dependability and durability that keep it opening and closing reliably, with minimal downtime and maintenance.
Doors with a Distinct ‘Air’ of DependabilityThe Fast-Fold® pneumatic door runs on standard shop air with very few moving parts, making it an economical alternative to impact doors and strip curtains. The air-operated door offers simple controls that ensure dependable operation and pneumatic cylinders that provide years of trouble-free operation.
North America’s Leading High-Speed Fabric DoorThe PredaDoor® NXT® door features a tight perimeter seal, advanced wireless safety system and durable components that provide unsurpassed performance and reliability. Paired with the System 4® Door Controller, the NXT® Quick-Set™ repair system allows the door to be easily reset without tools to minimize door downtime.
The High-Performance, Soft-Edge Door
FlexTec® is a flexible fabric door that features advanced technology, plus the industry’s longest mechanical warranty available – assuring unmatched day-in, day-out reliability. The soft edge virtually eliminates entrapment concerns and extra protection is ensured for all types of traffic, safeguarding environments and ensuring virtually uninterrupted operations. What’s more, FlexTec® doors are backed by an industry-leading 1-million cycle/5-year limited warranty on motor/mechanical components, drive teeth and one-ply Rylon™ panel material, plus a two-year limited warranty on electrical components.
Do your overhead doors go the distance? If not, you may be ready for a dependability upgrade. Contact us today to discuss your needs.