When you invest in high-performance doors, you get systems and technology that deliver reliable performance all day, every day. That’s because they’re built for longer life expectancy than conventional doors.
Many Rytec fabric doors have been in service for more than a decade – and are still going strong. Here are just four examples:
- A Fast-Seal® door shipped in 1996 has reliably delivered more than 9.3 million cycles
- Two Fast-Fold® doors installed in 2002 have more than 4.8 and 6.4 million cycles, respectively
- A Turbo-Seal® SR door has withstood more than 4 million cycles, and
- Two PredaDoor® NXT® doors at a food processing plant have delivered more than 2.2 million and 2.9 million cycles, respectively.
The Difference Is in the Details
Rytec’s high-performance doors are built with materials that are designed to hold up for millions of cycles:
- They’re engineered to last. They are designed with a limited number of wear parts, which means less maintenance and repair over the life of the door.
- They are built with tough, durable materials, such as puncture-resistant, polymer-impregnated monofilament polyester fabric.
- Quick-Set™ Break-Away™ tabs allow the wireless bottom bar to release in either direction without damaging the door.
- The variable speed AC drives used in Rytec doors provide soft acceleration and deceleration to reduce wear on door parts.
Rytec offers a wide variety of high-performance doors for many types of demanding applications: