Need a Fast Cold Remedy?
The primary challenge for dry, refrigerated and frozen food distributors is control — controlling the environment, controlling traffic, and controlling costs. With these concerns in mind, Rytec introduced the very first high-speed folding door for the cold storage industry over 30 years ago, and remains in firm control of cold storage today. Since introducing the Fast-Fold® Freezer door, Rytec has expanded this line of doors to address all aspects of food preparation and storage, from meat cutting to banana ripening.
Temperature and Environmental Control
- High-speed opening and closing minimizes air exchange
- Effective perimeter seals, thermal breaks and thermal panel help maintain temperature differentials
- Perfect for coolers, freezers, dry storage, produce, automated storage/retrieval, blast freezers and USDA/FDA processing
Reduced Energy and Maintenance Costs
- Less air infiltration leads to lower refrigeration costs
- State-of-the-art insulated panels eliminate the need for conventional defrost systems in many cases
- Self-repair, break-away, and resetting options help reduce maintenance costs
Download Rytec Cold Storage Product Line Overview - (PDF)