Spiral® FV® High Performance Door
Using ultra-high-speed operation and unique spiral technology, the Spiral® FV® door is fast and extremely quiet. Top-to-bottom, full-width window slats provide extra safety and a high-tech look to promote an enviable image of cutting-edge operations. The Spiral FV door is ideal for modern production and commercial environments, such as automotive dealerships, government, parking, and security applications where a full view overhead security door is desired.
Spiral FV is backed by a 5-year limited warranty on motor/mechanical components and materials, plus a 2-year limited warranty on electrical components.
The Rytec Spiral® door portfolio includes models certified to withstand winds up to 175 miles per hour. See our hurricane-rated doors.
- Shatter-proof and scratch resistant LEXAN™ slats provide excellent visibility and natural light, while maintaining the security of a rigid door.
- Optimize operational efficiency and customer perception with opening speeds up to 100 inches per second.
- Counterbalance system, patented spiral design and AC drive reduce wear and increase door longevity, with minimal preventative maintenance.
- SmartSurround™ Advanced Detection & Alert System combines optical light curtains to monitor traffic and visual safety lights – all in one.
- Advanced3 Light Curtain Safety System continuously monitors door opening.
- Mechanical brake release lever allows door opening in the event of power failure.
SmartSurround™ Advanced Detection and Alert System
- Advanced software features next-generation pattern recognition and traffic-sensing technology
- 4-corner perimeter guard produced by artificial intelligence, optical light curtains and high-intensity LED signaling lights
- Ideal for high-traffic areas where both vehicles and pedestrians are present
- 9-inch, clear anodized aluminum-framed vision slats
- Integral weatherseal between the slats
- Heavy-duty hinge system for door panel assembly
- Durable powder coated steel side columns and head console (excludes US/R models)
- Extension springs in side column
- Translucent bronze or grey tinted slats
- Hood and motor covers
- Classic RAL and custom color match powder coated finish
- Electric reversing edge with Ry-Wi® Wireless System
- Spiral® Pre-Wired Premium Package (size restrictions)
Optional Pre-Wired Premium Package
- Reduces electrical connections by over 90% requiring no need to access System 4 which is mounted in head assembly
- Typical electrical installation – including power supply and activation, can be completed in two hours or less
- Enhanced Aesthetics – minimal conduit and wiring with multiple mounting configurations with smaller compact display unit
See the Rytec Spiral® FV® Door in Action
Create a WOW Experience for Your Customers
Download your FREE copy of our new Guide, “Doors That Say WOW!”