Spiral® LH® High-Performance Door
The Spiral® LH® (Low Headroom) door offers high-speed for high-traffic situations. It meets low headroom garage door requirements for parking garages and other commercial structures. Rigid, aluminum slat construction eliminates the need for a second security door and crisp lines give the Spiral LH a stylish look. The Spiral LH door is ideal for government, parking, security, and automotive dealerships. Also available are models (up to 18′ wide) designed with 9-inch tall full-vision (-FV) or full-ventilation (-VT) slats for specific applications or environments.
The Spiral LH is backed by a 5-year limited warranty on motor/mechanical components and materials, plus a 2-year limited warranty on electrical components.
The Rytec Spiral® door portfolio includes models certified to withstand winds up to 175 miles per hour. See our hurricane-rated doors.
- Special track design allows a door to fit with as little as 10 inches of clearance.
- Innovative engineering uses a compact, variable speed motor to achieve opening speeds up to 60 inches per second within a smaller footprint.
- Counterbalance system, patented spiral design and AC drive reduce wear and increase door longevity, with minimal preventative maintenance.
- SmartSurround™ Advanced Detection & Alert System combines optical light curtains to monitor traffic and visual safety lights – all in one.
- Advanced3 Light Curtain Safety System continuously monitors door opening.
- Mechanical brake release lever allows door opening in the event of power failure.
- Double-walled, 6-inch, clear anodized aluminum slats
- Integral weather seal between the aluminum slats
- Heavy-duty hinge system for door panel assembly
- Durable powder coated steel side columns and head console
- Extension springs in side column
- Insulated slats
- Vision slats
- Ventilated slats
- Classic RAL and custom color match powder-coated finish
- Electric reversing edge with Ry-Wi® Wireless System
See the Spiral® LH® in Action
Additional manuals and documents available in our Document Resource Center. Click here to browse.